I will design real estate property construction logo design

Design real estate property construction logo 

Real estate logo design

Hi there,

Are you seeking for a modern unique real estate property construction logo to represent your business? Don't need more query you are at the right place.


What will you get by this Gig?

@  Unique and HQ Logo Design

@  Infinity of revisions until you satisfied

@  All Edit (Ai, Eps, SVG, PSD) files for the design

@  Print (Jpeg,Png, Pdf) file for the design.

@  300Dpi High Quality Transparent File 

@  Supper fast communication and revisions

@  24/7 express customer support

@  Money Back Guarantee

Important: I do not do the design for : 3D design, Mascot, sticker, cartoon, mascot illustration, complex drawing.

Social Media Kit: Cover image size with you final Logo.

Stationary: Will provide just letter head & Envelope .

If you need any more information feel free to ask me. I will be happy to assist you. 
 
Finally if you are satisfied with my Description.

Place your order I am ready to start immediately.

Thanks 


No comments

Theme images by jusant. Powered by Blogger.