Design a real estate logo and business card

Design a real estate logo and business card

Real estate logo designer

I'm real estate logo designer and my spectacular designs follow the latest trends and advanced techniques.

From the bottom of my heart, I welcome you to this gig and hope you have a few minutes to connect.
I can design your ideas according to the goals of the project, creating an eye-catching logo and business card for your brand within 24 hours.

If you deal in RESIDENTIAL or COMMERCIAL REALTY or you are a Real Estate Agent/Broker and working for any Real Estate Brand like KELLER WILLIAMS, RE/MAX etc and you need a logo for yourself, you are on the very right place to get.

BASIC Package Includes:

  • Professional and Attractive logo identity.
  • 3d mockup presentations.
  • png and .jpeg high resolution (300dpi) files.
  • Modification and revisions until your 100% satisfaction.
  • 100% support and assistance until the deal are done.

STANDARD Package Includes:
  • ALL ABOVE
  • 2 Initial Concepts
  • Source file 
  • Business Card (one-sided)

PREMIUM Package Includes:
  • ALL ABOVE
  • 3  HQ Initial Concepts
  • Stationary
  • Social media kit
  • Business Card (double-sided)


if you still have any query or design confusion and you want to discuss with your designer, inbox me, I am available.

No comments

Theme images by jusant. Powered by Blogger.