I will design a real estate logo

I will design a real estate logo

I will design a real estate logo

Hello my name is Barry, thanks for checking out my professional real estate logo design gig. I am a Graphic Designer and Illustrator that specializes in high quality logo designs. I am passionate about digital art and illustration and take a lot of pride in my work.



I understand how important the process of designing and creating a unique logo can be. It's the most important first impression you can make on people who see you and your Realtor Business. I get it, that's why I take designing logos very seriously. It takes team work between the customer and designer!

In my Realtor logo gig I offer:

  • A unique creative Real Estate Logo in high resolution
  • Two creative design concepts to choose from
  • Three sizes. Small, medium and large in transparent PNG image formats
  • PDF if you request
  • Five revisions

If you hire me to create your real estate logo, the first thing we must do is collaborate and discuss your goal and the vision you have. Style, layout, colors etc...

Need something else? No problem! Custom orders are always welcome! Please contact me with any questions you might have or get a free quote.

No comments

Theme images by jusant. Powered by Blogger.